We are always looking for motivated interns who can work together in small groups. The trainee must have completed the SWK training and look for an internship to complete his studies. The intern must possess a high level of insight and understanding about the work and willing to learn. He will be accompanied by Dutch officers and engineers to learn the trades of the craft the right way.
In the past, several students have completed their internships with us, some of them are still working within the company.
Requirements intern mate/engineer up to 3000GT:
- Valid seaman’s book
- Valid (Dutch) maritime medical examination (at least 1 year validity)
- Advanced Fire Fighting course achieved
- Modern ships with the latest technology
- Internet on board *
- Satellite TV in all cabins
- Very good working conditions
- Great learning possibilities
- Career growth opportunities
* Internet available in all European countries. When the ship will sail in another trade, the local amenities viewed and purchased whenever possible