We are looking for a Maritime Officer or SWK with minimum certification up to 3000 GT and power less than 3000kW (VII/2 minimum for CoC). Do you have the required certification and have a vast experience on tugboats or multicats, respond swiftly.
As a maritime officer, you are responsible for both bridge as well engine room works on a day to day basis. Assisting the master wherever possible and manoeuvre the boat independently is part of your daily routine. Communicating with the office regarding maintenance, requirements or breakdowns is done by you. Safety on-board is very important and has to be monitored at all times, this is also part of your daily routine on board of the vessel. Challenging your skills in the engine room with planned maintenance or unexpected breakdowns belongs to your duties on board of the vessel.
In short a wide variety of day to day works with new challenges every day.
The work of our vessels will mostly consist of the following activities:
- Anchor handling
- Towing or pushing
- Offshore activities
- General Dredging assistance
- Diving support
- A modern and versatile fleet;
- Working schedule based on a one on one system *
- Internet on board **
- A challenging position in an innovative family company;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Certificate of Competency with minimum maritime officer 3000 GT and <3000kW (VII/2);
- Valid CoC with Manilla amendments;
- Radar Management level is a plus;
- Basic Safety Training and Advanced Fire Fighting;
- Valid medical examinations for sea-going vessels (according to Dutch Shipping Inspection);
- Experience with Shoalbuster and/or Multicats is preferred;
- Passport to be valid for at least >6 months;
* Countries within Europe is four weeks on four weeks off, outside of Europe this will be six weeks on six weeks off
** All vessels are provided by V-SAT internet connection
If you are interested, please send your CV, motivation and copies of your certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact our crewing manager on +31(0)78 619 25 07
Acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated.